So my fellow geekettes XMarks is Shutting Down. I have finally synced and organized all my bookmarks and they're getting rid of it. Awesome.
In RL news, I have a new job doing exactly what I want to do. Maybe life will get a little easier, here's hoping. Park Avenue, here I come.
Spoke to M again today, he's back in the 'stan. He made my heart swell about three sizes. I miss him so.
M: so whats good in your world?
C: just got a job actually
M: congrats!
C: why, thank you :) i'm pretty excited about it
M: yeah i'm excited about it.
C: why are you excited?
M: haha it's good to hear you got a job, cuz you'll be back in the city doing something you like and the economy sucks so jobs are scarce. so :)
He also shared a photo where he's engaging what looks to be gay hijinks. His response when I asked? "Oh, that's Jon. We're fucking." ♥.
In other news TVD & Nikita remain my super happy place.
And this cracked me up:
Apple picking tomorrow!
In RL news, I have a new job doing exactly what I want to do. Maybe life will get a little easier, here's hoping. Park Avenue, here I come.
Spoke to M again today, he's back in the 'stan. He made my heart swell about three sizes. I miss him so.
M: so whats good in your world?
C: just got a job actually
M: congrats!
C: why, thank you :) i'm pretty excited about it
M: yeah i'm excited about it.
C: why are you excited?
M: haha it's good to hear you got a job, cuz you'll be back in the city doing something you like and the economy sucks so jobs are scarce. so :)
He also shared a photo where he's engaging what looks to be gay hijinks. His response when I asked? "Oh, that's Jon. We're fucking." ♥.
In other news TVD & Nikita remain my super happy place.
And this cracked me up:
Apple picking tomorrow!